Anyone following along, or who has checked out the code, has probably found a few bugs in the Chatterbot library. Anyway, I have converted almost all of my current bots to use Chatterbot. In the process of that, I found a bunch of bugs, and they should mostly be fixed now. Replies to tweets weren't being posted properly, and if you were using the database to store config information, that wasn't quite working either.
I also made a new bot which replies to anyone asking a question starting with "mirror mirror on the wall":
And here's the code, if you want to get an idea of how to use chatterbot: