Twitter Bot Info
Hello, I've written some bots on Twitter, all just for fun, and I don't mean to annoy anyone at all. If you say something which triggers a response, and you would like to not have that happen, just contact me here with your Twitter handle, and I'll add you to the block list. You can also just ping me on Twitter if you prefer.
The bots are:
- @for_a_dollar, which is triggered by any mention of Robocop
- @iaminigomontoya, which responds to the word "inconceivable!"
- @Betelgeuse_3, which responds to saying 'beetlejuice' three times
- @dr_rumack, which responds if you say "Surely you must be joking"
- @initech_bill, which responds to a number of terms from Office Space
- @mirror_magick, which responds to "mirror mirror on the wall"
- @ADecoderRing, which for the moment responds to mentions of watching A Christmas Story
How Do I Make My Own Bot?
The code I use is written in Ruby. I've made it into a library called Chatterbot, which is available on Github. Use it for good, not evil.